Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Notecards as Bridesmaid Gifts









I'm starting to see the perks for designing stuff for people I know; it leads to other people seeing my work! I was pleased to hear from a bride-to-be who saw some notecards I made. She had a cute idea to give custom notecards to her bridesmaids for their gifts. After receiving some details about each girl, I dove in and came up with 6 original designs for each of them. Each set of cards came with color coordinating envelopes.

Thanks for working with me, Kelly! I had a lot of fun with these different personalities. I hope you have the wedding of your dreams in March!

Personalized notecards really do make great gifts. Contact me, and I can design a notecard for someone that no one else will ever have!

No comments:

Post a Comment